Forum http://www.rationalisme.org et http://zartregu.blogspot.com (le crocodile paroissial)

"Une explication est limpide lorsqu'elle entre dans ta tête comme du beurre dans ton cul", Rafael Eliyahu
Nous sommes le 18 Avr 2024, 05:44

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure [ Heure d’été ]

Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: Hallo!
MessagePosté: 13 Mar 2006, 13:24 
New friend
New friend

Hallo, mes amis francais!
Je suis un Hollandais, et mon Francais n'est pas trés bon. Therefore I would like to write this message further in English... I hope you understand this..!

I am a member of the Dutch Freethinker Forum (http://www.freethinker.nl) and I have a question: another member there and I are currently translating the book "Le Bon Sens", written by Paul Henry Thiry baron D'Holbach in 1772, from English to Dutch. Is there anyone among you that knows of this book, and of this writer? It is according to us, a very good book about reason and religion.

We don't have a French copy of the book, and we would very much like to have one; it is not currentlay available in the bookstores. Only in antiquarian version, and that we cannot afford... :wink:

Do you know if there is an electronic version of this book in French available on the internet? If so, we would very much like to have the URL!
Our translation will be better if we can check it against the french version!

Please help us! Greetings!
Hollandais

Sujet du message: Re: Hallo!
MessagePosté: 13 Mar 2006, 14:13 
I, Robot
I, Robot

Hoy Hollandais!

Hollandais a écrit:
another member there and I are currently translating the book "Le Bon Sens", written by Paul Henry Thiry baron D'Holbach in 1772, from English to Dutch. <...> Do you know if there is an electronic version of this book in French available on the internet? If so, we would very much like to have the URL!

Tu en trouveras une copie numerisee (= digitalized) - et librement telechargeable (= free downloadable) - sur le site Gallica de la BNF: "Le bon sens ou idees naturelles opposees aux idees surnaturelles" (D'Holbach, 1772).

Good luck for your translation.

Pyne Duythr

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 13 Mar 2006, 14:35 
New friend
New friend

Cher Pyne Duythr,

Je vous trés trés mercie! Thank you very very much! This is exactly what we needed! Again: thank you very much! We are much obliged!

Greetings,
Hollandais

PS For future translations: do you also know online versions of "Christianity Unveiled" and "Systeme de la Nature"? We would be very happy again!! :D

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 13 Mar 2006, 15:37 
I, Robot
I, Robot

Dag Hollandais!

Hollandais a écrit:
do you also know online versions of "Christianity Unveiled" and "Systeme de la Nature"?
These two books are available only in plain text format. :(

Bye.

Pyne Duythr

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 13 Mar 2006, 17:02 
New friend
New friend

Cher Pyne Duythr, you are the best! Thanks again! We can do some translating for a while.... :D

If you want something you think you can get from the Netherlands, don't hesitate to ask, please!

Greetings,
Hollandais

PS You learn dutch very fast, man... :wink:

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure [ Heure d’été ]